I am Hannah.
I am married to my amazing husband Timothy for 4 years now.
10 Facts about me:
1. I am not a morning person but I can wake up very early when I need to.
2. I like to travel and I like to explore new things, new places, and anything culture-wise.
3. I am not a good cook but I can cook when I put my mind to it, and if I have a recipe.
4. I love surprises and fairy tales. I love princesses movies but I am not big on going to movie theaters unless otherwise, UNIQUE. I think movie theaters are overrated and expensive. So I’d rather watch it at home or not watch it at all. (except if it’s a really good one)
5. I am obsessed with Chipotle and I don’t mind going there many times a day if I want to. And If I am not feeling well, cranky, or mad, take me there, and everything will be well with me. It’s like an instant medicine for my brain. If there’s a membership for that just to get a discount, I don’t mind registering! I think they should have a rewards program in the future.
6. I work for adults who are mentally challenged and I love it. My ultimate dream is to have an organization like that in the Philippines and to own a resort but the profit will go to an orphanage which will be built inside the resort. The orphans when they grow up, they will have the opportunity to also work in the resort or venture a different field if they want. (DREAM ON!)
7. I get so embarrassed when people offer me money. I feel like I don’t deserve it or there’s an exchange. It’s not that I don’t want it but I feel very weird when I accept it. But now, I am learning to accept a blessing when it’s shared by others.
8. I adore kids and the elderly. When I see them, I get extremely happy.
9. I love my family. I want to see them succeed in life.
I have been blogging since 2009 but never thought of taking it seriously. Now, I will try my best to be more active and do what I love doing. I am still trying to figure out what should be the theme of this blog. I’ll figure it out soon!
As we journey this world with happiness, optimism, and faith coupled with insanity, coolness, and sometimes annoying life challenges, like super annoying that you want to cry your heart out but laugh hard at the same time?!
Don’t forget to pause, look around and think of all the good things in your life so far that made you who you are today! You will forget about the craziness life brings, if you learn to enjoy and appreciate the littlest of things around you.
Follow Keyboard Unlimited for unlimited coolness, lessons, and stories ^___^