Life is already complicated as it is so I decided to make a simple meal tonight. Why do we have to make food complicated when we can make good food with simple ingredients needed.
Here it is.
1. Pork Belly
4. Pinch of Lemon Pepper
5. Pinch of Garlic Powder
6. 1/3 Cup Soy Sauce
7. Pinch of Powdered Ginger
8. 2 Tbsp Honey
9. 2 Tbsp Sesame oil
10. Pinch of chili powder (optional)
1. Slice the pork into small portions/desired portion
2. Prepare a bowl and combine ingredients 4-10.
3. Put the sliced pork into the bowl of mixture
4. Grill it or cook it on stove top if you want.
5. Wrap cooked pork with lettuce and put onions on top.
you can exchange onions to shredded carrots and/or cucumbers.